BG Design Studio

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Definitely ‘Inspired By This’!!

Photo courtesy of Susan Dean.
Wow oh wow! I just love sharing my favorite wedding things and this week I just couldn’t help myself.

When you see something and your heart starts to sing, you just know! In the case of this post from one of my favorite blogs, Inspired By This, it was definitely love at first sight. You can check out the post by clicking here.

Photo courtesy of Susan Dean.
First I love this blog because there’s always something unexpected. This post just made my heart go a’flutter!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this wedding!!! One, because it’s in beautiful Santa Barbara (my hubs and I love SB!!) and two because the bride is dressed in a non traditional, Alexander Mcqueen deep emerald green dress! I love how against the grain of traditional it is, yet it’s still super elegant and chic. Not to mention her gorgeous brown curls and choice of jewelry complement it perfectly.
The photographer, Susan Dean, did a fantastic job of capturing their special day.

Photo courtesy of Susan Dean.

L-O-V-E the photos of the couple with their sweet pea, who is dressed in white! So sweet!!

And look at those flowers! Don’t they just make you melt? They’re so colorful and romantic! The red lilies are such a vibrant choice. And the bride’s bouquet is so elegant. SR Hogue definitely goes above and beyond with their creations.

The setting is absolutely breathtaking, San Ysidro Ranch was the ideal setting for this fairytale wedding! The lush green trees that surround them are simply magical, and go so well with her dress, too! They look so beautiful together!
Photo courtesy of Susan Dean.

Location: San Ysidro Ranch
Flowers by: SR Hogue
Dress by: Alexander Mcqueen
Photography by: Susan Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment