BG Design Studio

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It’s a nice day for a white wedding…

Photo courtesy of Mary Dougherty.
There are so many beautiful winter weddings to gawk at this season! I know I already posted about this a couple of weeks ago, but there is just so much snowy eye candy that I couldn’t help myself, I had to share some more. And really, it’s the right time of year for it! So here are a few more white weddings to melt your heart.

Photo courtesy of 4 Eyes Photography.

These next pictures are from a Lake Tahoe wedding that just takes my breath away. As if that backdrop were not spectacular enough, I just love the color scheme of burgundy, black, white, and red - and that gorgeous dress! The bouquets are each full of scabiosa pods, succulents, and red peonies – so perfect!!

Photo courtesy of Desires Photo.

Photo courtesy of Desires Photo.

Photo courtesy of Desires Photo.

These next few photos are from a wedding at Devil’s Thumb Ranch in Colorado. It’s such a picturesque setting and that vintage sole that the bride is wearing is to die for. If this wedding wasn’t wintry enough already, later on they gathered graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows and made s’mores! Yum!!

Photo courtesy of James Christianson.

Photo courtesy of James Christianson.

Photo courtesy of James Christianson.

But the photos from this last wedding at the Bear Creek Lodge in Idaho are my favorite. Everything about them just make me so happy, from the venue to the dress to that gorgeous fishtail braid. And is her bouquet not AMAZING?? I love the eucalyptus + succulent combo. I have such a hard time not believing that the bridesmaids weren’t freezing! I know I would be for sure. Regardless, I just can’t get enough of these pictures. What a beautiful couple and the perfect way to tie the knot.


Photo courtesy of Benj Haisch.

Photo courtesy of Benj Haisch.

Photo courtesy of Benj Haisch.

Photo courtesy of Benj Haisch.

Photo courtesy of Benj Haisch.

Photo courtesy of Benj Haisch.

Happy Holidays, everyone!! I hope that each of you is having a wonderful winter season with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment