BG Design Studio

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DIY Paper Clutch Bag



Break out your favorite cardstock and roll up your sleeves – this DIY paper clutch bag looks like such a fun project! I saw it and simply fell in love. There are so many different things you could do with this little clutch, including incorporating it into an adorable invite!! My imagination is running wild… 



The instructions say to download and print one of these patterns off of the Hermès website with your home printer on some heavier cardstock, and I’m sure that would be lovely, but all I could think when I was reading the instructions was that it would be much easier to simply use some of your favorite (already) patterned cardstock instead. And if you used something plastic coated, the clutch could even be usable!


Our vendor, Envelopments, has some gorgeous patterns that would be to die for on this clutch bag!! Can’t you just see some of these papers on the design? So cute!!! I just love stuff like this.







Would you like something like this on an invite? Check out the BG Design Studio website to see more of what we can do. Maybe we can create something like this for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment