BG Design Studio

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pairing Dresses with Invites!

Photo courtesy of Kris Rae & Kristen.
Invite Design by BG Design Studio.

I don’t know where I got this crazy idea, but I was suddenly struck by how fun it would be to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses to match with our original invite and other paper designs. I know that there were dozens of other wedding items I could have chosen to pair them with, like flowers or shoes or décor, but something about bridesmaid dresses just called to me. “Make me a match!” they sang.

Photo courtesy of Braedon Photography.
Invite Design by BG Design Studio.
So before I knew it, I was gasping with delight as I found the perfect dresses to go next to each invite. I was hopeless to try to stop the sudden inspiration that completely overtook me!! But sometimes those perfect combinations can be just the right look and feel that give you an idea for your own special day!!!

Photo courtesy of Sophie Murdock of the Collective Photographers.
Invite Design by BG Design Studio.

But when you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. The color palette you choose for your wedding should really carry over into everything. When you find that perfect color combo that just expresses your style and personality – you’re golden!
Photo courtesy of Elizabeth Messina.
Invite Design by BG Design Studio.

Photo courtesy of Our Labor of Love.
Invite Design by BG Design Studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment