BG Design Studio

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gorgeous Rustic Halloween Wedding

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

This morning I woke up and opened the window and discovered the foggiest Southern California day I’ve seen in a long time, and all I could think was, what a perfect start to a hallowed holiday! HAPPY HALLOWEEN, everyone!!!

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.
Photo courtesy of Ace Photography

And what better way to get in the spooky spirit of the day than to share this absolutely gorgeous rustic Halloween wedding with you! There are so many different ways you could celebrate a themed wedding – so many color choices and design options – but I chose this one because I think it is sooo beautiful and romantic! You can tell that it’s a Halloween wedding and yet they didn’t overstate anything – the warm autumn tones and the whimsical mixture of pumpkins and flowers leave you with a feeling of soft elegance and just a touch of fantasy.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.
 
Pretty much everything about this wedding was beautifully done and it really got me in the Halloween spirit. Okay, okay – I don’t think I would want to get married on Halloween – but I sure wouldn’t mind attending this one! LOL. Those treats look delicious.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE that the bride is wearing wings?! (Admit it, what bride doesn’t secretly want to have wings on her wedding day? You feel like you have wings already, marrying the man of your dreams!)

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

Photo courtesy of Ace Photography.

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween! And don't forget that if you need some spooky invites or paper designs for your Halloween-themed wedding or other event, let us know! We'd love to design them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment