BG Design Studio

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sneak Peek...

So… I’ve been wanting to share the juicy details of Nick and Amy’s wedding in New York, but I don’t have any of the pictures from the event yet!! So I’m just dragging out the anticipation, hoping to keep you on your toes… :)

To tide you over until then, I have a GORGEOUS video that will give you a taste of the wedding and the reception and will completely blow you away. The very talented Travis from Serendipity Studios created this fabulous video that gave me chills and made me feel like I was in NY all over again!! It really captured the elegance of the whole event perfectly!! It was SUCH a beautiful occasion and I just can’t get over how everything came together.

The kids that you see in the video are Nick’s, but they absolutely love Amy and you would never guess from the way that they interact that she’s not their mom. They make such a beautiful family. I swear, it was meant to be!!

I hope you enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment