BG Design Studio

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Decadent Wedding Treats

Warning: this blog post will make you want to leap through the screen and devour all of these delicious pictures! Proceed with caution. :)

Every so often I find myself drooling over wedding goodies, and once I get started I just can't seem to stop. I am pretty sure there are a million+ different treats you can serve at your wedding and dozens of ideas that people have not come up with yet... but I'll settle for oogling over ones that are already out there.


1. S'mores Bar 
Source: Green Wedding Shoes 

This s'mores bar looks to die for. This is pretty much one of the best ideas ever -- what a great twist on an old classic There's a little bit of something for everyone. I want to try one of those s'more cupcakes...



 2. Chocolate Truffles in Sparkling Sugar
Source: Martha Stewart

A dense ganache made from champagne, cognac, and dark chocolate is the basis of these tasty truffles rolled in sparkling sugar.

 

3. Breakfast for Dessert 
Source: RSVP Catering 

I don't know about you, but I love breakfast. Who can resist a cold glass of milk and mini powdered doughnuts? Or mini pancake stacks drizzled in warm maple syrup?

  
4. Cake Pops 
Source: My Wedding Favors 

Cake pops are really popular right now -- and it's no wonder. Creamy, sweet cake coated in white chocolate! It's the perfect bite-size nibble for guests.



5. Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
Source: Emmeline Bride

The sweet and salty combination is one of my favorites, and these chocolate covered pretzel sticks definitely look like they would hit the spot!!



6. Heart-Shaped Sandwich Cookies
Source: Brenda's Wedding Blog

These heart-shaped sandwich cookies are oh-so-romantic! Especially with Valentine's day just around the corner. Now I need to go find something to satisfy my sweet tooth...







No comments:

Post a Comment