BG Design Studio

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I just can’t get enough of…. SHOES!!!

 

My oh my I was feeling inspired to write this blog post when I realized that I just had to write about one of my favorite topics ever… shoes!!!

Photo courtesy of Alison Conklin.
 
Now really, ladies… are the shoes not one of the best things about a wedding? I know, I know. There are about a million other things that are arguably way more important than this one tiny detail. But really, lifting up the hem of your wedding gown to reveal those delicious powder blue heels that were just made for you… heaven!!! The only hard part is trying to decide which ones you want to wear when there are just SO MANY gorgeous shoes to choose from!


 

Now, this post could have easily been ten pages long… and it would have all been pictures. I am completely hopeless. But of course I had to have some sort of restraint. I have a few too many pairs in my closet as it is! (You understand, I’m sure.) But they just speak to me. They say, “choose me! Choose me! I must be worn!!” And of course I respond, “well, if you insist.”

 


Shoes from Nine West.


And what’s fun is that regardless of the color of your dress, you can go completely all out with your shoes. There’s something about that splash of color peeking out from under a traditional white dress that makes the whole experience so much more personal. Shoes are the one part of any outfit that just make or break it, and of course the same is true at your wedding. It’s important to find that one pair that are to just so… you. You deserve to feel delicious on your special day!


Photo courtesy of Sam Blake.

Shoes by Stuart Weitzman.

No comments:

Post a Comment